little Pimlico diamond about which I have raved many times"
- Giles Coren, The Times
Roussillon restaurant has been cheap-hosting.reviews established in Pimlico since 1997, under the hand of chef-patron Alexis Gauthier. Specialising in Classical French cooking and the wines of south-west France, but with a emphasis on using the best Click here available British produce, Roussillon was the first restaurant in Britain to introduce - alongside its a la carte - seasonal Garden Menus, which offer diners an experience where vegetables are the focus of the meal. As such, the restaurant is appreciated by meat-eaters and vegetarians alike.
Each May, to coincide with the Chelsea Flower Show, Alexis offers a week-long Flower Menu, where different petals and floral essences - from rose, to jasmine and violet - are incorporated into a five course tasting menu.
• Our much talked about 24 courses- Feast Menu is available for Lunch, Monday to Friday. See menu section
• Roberto has compiled a wonderful new wine list full of wonderful discoveries from around the world. Download our wine list here.
• Apply to receive our weekly changing £35 -3 courses- all inclusive- lunch menu. See contact
• Our Christmas Party Menus are now available See menu section
• Roussillon is once again rewarded with top food & service mark in the Harden’s Guide 2008.
See what the press says about us.
our Video Presentation!
of visiting the south of France? Why not stay at Villa
Sous Les Pins...